2010年12月4日星期六

Start to share local shots on the blog

Actually I did concern about this blog for months.As a viewer of Moscow daily photo Blog by Arshira &Irina,I was illuminated by those stunning or racy pictures.Actually I can't be sure whether the pellucid image will be demonstrated by my desire,what maybe just last for a while.
But I determined to start it,at least I expect to strive to attain the goal.What is thwarted by all kind of reasons,and I'm a lazy man to some extent,active only at purlieus around working place,and home.To get panaroma from me is impossible,yet can be exploited from several persons.Some guys who fascinated in street shot,meanwhile be my friend,maybe take part in.
Sometime I will take photos by my cellphone or film rangefinders,or TLRs,or maybe other medium format cameras,didital SLR or compact digital cameras.
After prologue,photos will be presented continuously.

Location of this photo:Mid Zhongyuan Road,Erqi District,Urban Zhengzhou

1 条评论:

  1. Congratulations on the startup of your blog. This is a nice picture. Is it at sunrise or sunset?

    回复删除